Sunday, July 22, 2012

Skynet Sundays

The Dirt Mall


Violence and depression make our future corpses
disease. disease.
power through fear makes for future corpses
limbs burn with disease. disease or do they?
it could be lies they told you to keep you down controlled
so you know. you'll still die but you can go out,
hunt them down
make them die scared
Iron Lung rules. Here are some IPhone photos I took wandering around Delco, Fishtown, and Kessington. Enjoy!
Also long time homeboy Paul Rode is getting some flow from Skavenger and Skeeter put this edit together.
So much sick shit in this considering 98% of it is filmed around our houses, Paul is a wild man!
 My Co-worker Dave's truck, he builds down at FDR and is a sick guy! I love working with him.
 I call this the Ricky Bates ledge (R.I.P) and I call it that for this reason, go to 4:23 into this edit to see...
This brick volcano reminded me of the now non existent Afro Banks on Arch St. Only this is deep in the cut at a place called Pops Skatepark, we had to duck out from police and hid out at the park. Fun.
 The Fishtown Recreation Center was the scene of a violent crime Friday night, but is pretty fun still.
Dan Conway cancelled this ledge its so long the end isn't even in frame, but I ripped at it and double pegged it in memory of Mike Tag Rest In Peace dude. Such a fun flat ledge though, mad fast.
 FDR Parking lot, Vince took some shots of me riding there which I will post later. Shred The Gnar!
 This bump to fence hop is fire! But Joe Notte rode it like a sub, I took the photo too late, but he also did this icepick to fakie, a crook to fakie, while I bumped over the fence and landed on a huge staple resulting in a flat tire in the hood. But Cahill hooked it up with a new tube and the session continued
 This bird did not want its photo taken, he got in attack mode when I put the phone close to the cage ha!
 Fucking Integrity rules!
 I found this lighter inside of Hoeger's car and it gave me a good laugh for many reasons.
Here are some Sunday tunes for you, and expect a full review of Empire-Bad Idea in the next few days. Cheers!
Real Talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment