Sunday, September 25, 2011

R.I.P Ricky Bates and Sick Guy Gary And More Bad News...




Our good friend John Miko’s sent me a message earlier explaining that his house has also been robbed and his bike and camera were stolen, if you have any information please contact us.
As some of you might already know the Chocolate Truck crews and good friend ur good friend John Miko’s sent me a message earlier explaining that his house has also been robbed and his bike and camera were stolen, if you have any information please contact us. The house was robbed recently and all the footage for the video was on one of the stolen computers, according to Matt Miller the video is still on the way but I’d imagine all the footage needs to be re-cut and edited which is a big set back for them.

As im sure you all know, we lost bates and gary d last week. well have more words up in a few days after everything settles."

Two sick guys, taken before their time. The world is a twisted place.
And Gary making moves! Two talented dudes taken before their time, this buds for you! Smoke buds live forever Which reminds me, kids out there need to have more fun and quit being chodes!
Burning one for my lost BMX Brothers, Bates, Gary, Jeremy B. and Joe Tiseo.
MVP = Grimadlo Duran this raining night. Pure sick guy.
Grim Anals! 256 life.
I'll be in Austin soon and need to sell my limited editon FBM Anthem Steadfast for $270 or best offer. Its in fine shape, I just have a BSD waiting for me an need the money, thank you.

On a plus note Paul Rode has been on a mission to shred lately!





























No comments:

Post a Comment