Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Underachievers March and Fight Song Clocked In, Punched Out aka Astorian Stigmata Tour Dates With Me On Merch Start Thursday!



Well Im the merch dude for this tour with, with the Astorian Stigmata
Here is my tour datesme. Come out, give me food, and greenery!
Thursday Sept 8th - The Charleston - Brooklyn, NY
Friday Sept 9th - Shakedown Street - Raleigh, NC
Saturday Sept 10th - Nuetral Ground - New Orleans, LA (ACOUSTIC SHOW)
Saturday Sept 10th - Siberia - New Orleans, LA
Sunday Sept 11th - Swan Dive or The red 7????not sure yet - Austin, Texas
Monday Sept 12th - Boneshakers - San Antonio, Texas
Wedneaday Sept 14th - Skrappy's - Tuscon, Arizona
Thursday Sept 15th - The Lost Leaf - Phoenix, Arizona
Fri - Sept 16th - Donna Jeans - Glendale, Arizona
Sat Sept 17th - Zia Records (Eastern) - Las Vegas, Nevada (ACOUSTIC SHOW)
Sat Sept 17th - Meatheads - Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday Sept 19th - Trip - Santa Monica, CA
Tuesday Sept 20th -TBA - San Francisco, CA
Wednesday Sept 21st - ? - Eugene Oregon?cant find venue
Thurs Sept 22nd - Twilight Cafe - Portland, Oregon
Friday Sept 23rd - TBA - Washington
Sat Sept 24th - The Mix - Seattle, Washington
Sunday Sept 25th - Tiger Lounge - Seattle, Washington
Monday Sept 26th - El Corazon - Seattle, Washington
Tuesday Sept 27th - TBA?? - Salt Lake City, Utah
Wedsday Sept 28th - The Senate Bar - Pueblo, Colorado
Thursday Sept 29th - Side Door Lounge - Omaha, NE
Friday Sept 30th - Reggie's Music Joint - Chicago IL
Saturday October 1st - The B Side - Ann Arbor, MI
Monday October 3rd - The River Street Ale House - Pittston, PA
Transistor Tuesday comes at your ears with a classic assault of well to attempt to be please, "Underachievers" in the form of Archers Of Loaf and a track off of the perfection that is, "Vee Vee."
Click the above link to download ya chode! ps Eric Hennessey is an ape!
Still the King Of Philadelphia On Four Wheels

Nuff humor!

Vince took this photo of me carving the oddest transition at FDR Sunday night, stoked on knowing how hard this was to get speed for.
Here is a photo V.D sent me from Hoodcurd.
 Massive!
And this whopper I took this Spring after Vince only jumping the box twice,sickguy! So yes photo by Adam Grant Schnellenbach. This is one rad tailwhip!
Dolecki snapped this flying tuck no hander of Vinny at FDR at my Out For Justice ARF Benefit Jam.
My photo seems dead weak but if you knew the fear of ripping up to carve the SKULL you'd respect it.
I also stumbled upon this edit I made in 2005 which I feel as if still is enjoyable and has a great vibe to it with both the riding and Echo And The Bunnyman jam used before the Mutiny video Stoked On Being Pumped (yes Roye's and Neil Harrington's awesome's section and Props Bio for your pleasure) or TCU generation being obsessed with song jacking and what size waist 
( Reminds me of old times long gone, now forever a memory of failure and loss) I still think you should support Mike Tag and Clinton at their respectable jam at FDR. I had my jam this Sunday and fun was had by all. I teared up during my speech but Im still better at public speaking than Mr.Bean or Michael Scott.
Jokes eh? But I regress back to the topic at hand, just imagine me yelling it in an Ice Cube,"Predator" era style. Or I'll bleed you real quiet and leave you here. Different Predator's I know but both the record by Ice Cube and the Arnold Schwarzengger

But I still very much so love the general vibe and the promise of better times to my youth as shown thru the following edit. Tell me how you see it...aside from Shit! Which Im quite sure is damn good to my knowledge but opinions are like is Pizza Hut better than Domino's or is Papa John's the victor in the corporate level of the battle of the local pizza owned by a soda company!
Tuneage

Burning Love and Cursed always equal a good time.
You need more Cursed in your life. One : II :III: Architects of Troubled Sleep
Or forsake the Exhumed collection of your death metal records like a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment