Thursday, April 19, 2012

DESTINATION: TIME YESTERDAY

 S&M PBR with a Kink 44 Tooth OG Sprocket!!!

 OG GT Freestyle handlebars Bob Scerbo is stoked!

I'm sure the majority of older dudes who ride BMX had a pair of Primo Mustache bars. Adam Shaak's basement is a BMX graveyard he even has a pair of Peregrine Power Pedals and Peregrine sealed wheels. Adam Shaak was the first person on a BMX aside from Ryan Navazio and a few others who had these parts that in my naive eyes were for professionals only. Adam brought me out with Navaz and company and before I knew it I was part of the gang. I don't care what you ballbags from Delco may think of Shaak he was busting out Nate Hanson influenced Xups and was actually doing front brake lip tricks before I had progressed from feeble grinding my local ledge. He chose a high school career of Lacrosse over being a scummy BMXer( he got more pussy than we did haa) and I respect his choses even if down the road it got him in trouble. But he is doing much better and I love this dude.Without Shaak I wouldn't have known whom FBM was with The Bar Is Closed or 1201 which he once taped the soundtrack off of a talkboy (as seen in Home Alone 2)

 for me for my first time going to Woodward in 1998. So thanks to Adam Shaak and Mike Tag (REST IN PEACE BUDDY), For being such huge parts in making me the bike rider and person that I have become today. Eternal hails!
This song goes out to both of you amazing human beings.
Enough of the sad talk, food was amazing today and yesterday, drool for me!

R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment