Friday, April 6, 2012

Our Conjuration Sings Infernal Psalms And Smear The Smudge In Bleeding Palms

Got my HOT WATER MUSIC tickets today, thanks Lou!!

Ghost is playing Philly with Mastodon and Opeth, that should be a treat!
But on with the usual, I was in the Delco Times today in the people poll being a chode, as you can see:
Savages snuck attacked me at Wawa Food Market Store Number One in Folsom. I'm having some afternoon brews due to how evil today should be but I'm reading peoples Facecrook's and Tweets (what a stupid fucking word) about going to church. Dude, come party for SATAN! I have my own one man party going at the moment in honor of the Lord Below. Mercyful Fate is on blast, its gonna be a fun night of blasphemy!
This chapel of ritual
Smells of dead human sacrifices
From the altar bed
On this night of ritual
Invocing our master
To procreate the unholy bastard

"Our father
Who art in hell
Unhallowed be thy name
Cursed be the sons and daughters
Of thine Nemesis
Whom are to blame
Thy kingdom come



Here are some Friday Tunes for you to enjoy, hit me up to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment