Sunday, April 15, 2012

Satan....

What more can be said about Watain, aside from I hope the end of the world sounds like. Very vicious yet at the same time beautiful, few bands give me goosebumps and make me accept that the path I chose to follow darkness was the proper choice. Organized religion has always been a sham and a pathetic group of hate mongering sheep. I never took any part in it aside from an utmost disgust of all things Christian since I was younger, but now more so than ever. I spit on your false idols and icons, smash down your profit with my fists and shall blast my Watain records until hopefully the bring forth the end of days. Mankind has had enough time fucking up this planet. Let chaos reign and watch the world fucking burn.
Watain is playing the Trocadero with The Devils Blood, Behemoth, and IN SOLITUDE May 6th FUCKING BE THERE PUSSIES! Support metal. HAIL SATAN! This interview at the end is awesome. Erik would fuck Jesus due to the aspect of humiliation haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment