Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sabbath Saturdays/ I Love My Bicycle/ Top Five Tunes To Please Your Ears

Of course I build my bike up back from Texas and the weather drops 45 degrees. Brick as fuck out, I guess everyone in Ridley/Philly does heroin now, but thats not new news. Its just a shame. It seemed that percocet 30's were putting dope dealers out of business due to them costing $25.00 each, so dope dealers decide that if they raise the price to $30.00 a pill the user will eventually realize that they are spending too much money that as their tolerance goes up, and sadly it is cheaper for these poor saps to get a bag of dope for ten bucks, and boom that drug dealer has a customer for life or until they get busted by the narcos or shot in the face by the Barksdale Organization.
Or maybe Marlo will come to Delco and start putting bodies in the vacant buildings in Chester City.
Welcome to Chester: PROTECT YA NECK!
This drug problem in the area isn't a laughing matter I've had friends OD which sucks but if your sticking a needle up your arm thinking you are Sid Vicious the party ends one day. Thats all I can really say about that.
But back on topic due to rain, I don't really have too much BMX shit to talk about aside from I love my bicycle. Thanks to my boy Joe Stakun and FBM Bikes for making this Documentary happen, this goes out for TAG,winning a pool tourtament being in his current health should prove to everyone that Mike  is tougher than you, Get well brother,Mike is tough as nails.
We all love you here in the BMX industry and the people who looked up to you as a bike rider but its beyond that point, you are beyond legend. Bmx wouldn't be the same without your constant assault in the nineties and early 2000's without seeing Mr. Tag grinding every rail and downstair ledge in his site. Scerbo and I had this one conversation about Mike's trail style as well. Most kids now days try to hard to aim for style whipping their bikes around like Brian Deegan, (no offense to trail riders, you are all sick)
 
But Mike had such a natural style it always stuck out to me as being classic and it still holds up today. Best downside tables, and regular tables. along with pedal grinding and pretty much putting ledge/rail feebles on the map, Tag's influence is way deeper in BMX's roots than you may know,
More Tag action!
Help Tag out by picking up the Scerbo made Skategoat 6 which is available from Empire its worth it not just to help out a fellow BMX rider but Ralph has so much fire in this video Get on that shit!
$14.95 
each copy of Skapegoat 6 burned by Bob Scerbo, 100% of all proceeds go to the Mike Tag fund, includes a 28-page zine featuring Bob's photos related to the video

 But I ride an FBM Steadfast Anthem edition and I just ride street mostly and it rides like a fucking dream to the point where everyone in town back home and even in Austin knows that my bike is my bike, from the Animal Bob bars, to the Anthem headtube badge steal my baby and have fun breathing thru a tube in the ICU you fucking bike thieving suburban nerds, go listen to ICP and suck down some Faygo like you'd suck your best Juggalo boys cock because Violent J told you it wasn't homo. 
Well not that there is anything wrong i you like blowing dudes, I love women and why wouldn't you. The Vagina is a beautiful thing unless its not taken care of and you get sober whisky dick. Which mostly means your pussy is just gross and I'd rather jerk off. God I hate 97 percent of women from the Philadelphia area. Why can't I transport my friends from Austin down here to chill and go for a walk since the girl in Philly I was super into stoped answering my texts and calls which sucked because I was into  her for 7 years now and was too much of a pussy to ask her on a date until a week ago, she agreed and then fell of the face of the planet, sucks, But I'll survive!
Here is my bike riding photo of the day, be sure to follow me on Twitter @Schnell1985 and @thealbionbmx
Enough about here are three of the photos of the day son!
This is a still from Bob Scerbo from this old FBM Roadtrip you may've seen in Props
Be sure to pick up a copy of SKAPEGOAT 6 from Empire BMX .512 474 4269
Ratman Killing it on the East as usual, I think Dolecki took this photo
Lastly Dave Parrick doing one sick nac nac I took the photo from an old issue of Ride UK with my IPhone. Classics are classics. And Diamond Dave does the best Smtih Grinds ever, but also the best one footed x-ups and Nac Nacs.
Sorry for the delay but here are my top six tunes since waking up today, enjoy!
1.The Devils Blood-The Heavens Cry Out For The Devils Blood
 2.Disma-Toward The Megalith

3. Interpol-Roland

4. US Bombs- Thats Life

5.Jawbreaker-Bad Scene Everyones Fault ( I wish I wrote these lyrics)
I went to a party last night.
What sick things I saw.
Makeout sessions and bicycle messengers,
Punks and art school dropouts.
I ran into this guy I knew
But hadn't seen in years.
We went into the neon kitchen and stole a couple beers.
He said his girl had dumped him
But there was another guy.
He said that he still liked her.
All I could say was,
"Why, why, oh why, oh why,
Why is it always like this?
Either you're too mean, or you're too nice."
He said, "I even cooked her breakfast."
So we went into the living room.
Someone was blasting Zeppelin.
It sounded good.
I felt ashamed.
I knew every drum fill.
Anyway, there she sat,
Totally kissing this guy.
They looked good, I mean like in love.
Then I remembered my friend.
He said, "How could you do this?
You said that you needed your space.
He's wearing the shirt that I gave you."
Then she said, "Why, why, oh why, oh why,
Why are you always like this?
If I'm having fun then it's breaking your heart.
Besides, you said I could have it."
Then the cops showed up.

6.Radio birdman-Murder City Nights

Happy Saturday! I have a $15 gift card to Applebees  if anyone would like to get some food its on me! Lunch or dinner, hit me up.

Dialed!

No comments:

Post a Comment