Saturday, July 14, 2012

SPLATTERHOUSE SATURDAY/BAD IDEA VIDEO SHOWING IN THE PHILLY AREA?

The year was 2002 our three man skeleton crew were sweeping out the Legendary Glory Hole Pipeline in Northern California. Not to be confused with the grimy version of a glory hole, this concrete was haggard from years of water flow, and who knows what else?. But this is a fullpipe maxing out around 28 to 30 ft. We had heard about it from numerous skate magazines, and taking some of Wiz and Scerbo's scrap finds. Riding something like a fullpipe isn't for everyone  ut before he was the street boss he is to Tom was carving scary high and was having a blast even though no property damage was caused by his peggers. Hell he hit the pipe so hard that day, he even called out the editor of Thrasher Magazine, underground on U.S Government Property and then he saved my life from stepping on a snake while walking back to our ragged automobile. Is Tom White a superhero? Or just a superdude on and off his BMX?



I have my cellphone on me and an empty belly. Let's get loose and go swimming! Pizza Party!.... Who has money? Got an amazing email from Tina & Thomas Williams down at Empire Bmx that Diamond Dave Parrick's latest masterpiece , "Bad Idea".(I boldly say that without seeing it with my own eyes, the trailers spoke for themselves) Now I would love to have a Philly premier if anyone/store/bar is down please message me ASAP!

Empire BMX
Jul 13 (1 day ago)
to me

A package was shipped to you on 07/13/2012 via U.S. Postal Service
Joe Rich is a superhero where as the question of Tom White being one is up in the air. (bad caption eh)

OHHHH SHITTTT SONNNN!! KEEP IT DELCO! EWWW! HAHA!
Matt Green took this photo in the town that honestly defines Delco to the "D".

Remember these? I sure as hell do.
My favorite Texan Tom Cardiff sent this over about ten minutes ago, SICKGUY!
Here are some tunes for "ya'll"!
And now for something totally opposite than pissed off Sheer Terror, and BFB songs. My homegirl from Mobile, Alabama Amber Boelarski. Its legit adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment