Monday, July 18, 2011

Booze Of The Year

I haven't had a sip of booze since May, Im slacking I know. But after a tad too much over indulgence over the winter left me quite friendly with a drink other than Four Loko and Evan Williams. Even though this beverage isn't available in the States, Gogo from Scotland shipped me over a bottle and boy was it a treat.

So that goes to say that my 2011 Booze of the Year goes to... Buckfast! I probably should've known I was in for trouble with this very strong form of Tonic Wine (15& Alc. With Caffeine) wasn't available Stateside and that this was a very old beverage not some flavor of the month death trap shipped in the form of an energy drink can. Im surprised that after reading numerous online info. about Buckfast and its association with violent crime, that the "Buck" isn't banned from the UK. I was pretty naive about the stuff when I got my bottle in the mail towards the end of April (Im sorry Gogo, I owe you some Loko's Money has been super tight) I pretty much took my time with the drink and finished around two hours, later that evening I was pretty twisted and decided to drink some Everclear mixed with high grade bud (the green dragon) which wasn't the best idea ever, but good times were had by all.
If you ever get to the UK and want to get loaded and not have empty pockets I strongly suggest you work on your UK slang and grab a bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment