Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I toke every day i lok every day/ Old Delco Brand Edits 2003/2004

After months of being a broke asshole. Im finally paying off my gift to Gogo in Scotland with a few Four Loko's and Snoop Dogg's new black out in a can!
I toke everyday, I loc everyday. With the P-O-U-N-D and my nigga Dr. Dre.
Thanks for the Buckfast brother, enjoy Americas awesome Malt Beverages. Please someone start selling Buckfast here in the States!
Until then, this is me:


And your mid week tune in the day is: Snoop Dogg-Tha Shiznit
And be sure to peep these old edits from 2003 to 2004, some names you may know lurking around in them.
My Rad influenced trailer:
Paul Horan, Tom White, Adam Schnellenbach, Roman, Big Daddy, Mikey Vandergrif, Gary D., Sean Fish, Geoff Slattery, Randy Brown, Darryl Tocco, and more. Enjoy.
And an A Life Once Lost music video I made. Cheers.
Above is an edit we did for a high school video production class.


And a wee edit of me from back in the day,


Feeble to Smith = my favorite grind


Good drunken times.
2003 Enslaved edit
Underage drinking at its finest!


And a wee section of me.


Even more oldies! It's the power you feel when you get your taste of the glory. There's a fire gonna start. And you know they're going under.
And the classic Rob Beard video which is nearly at 300,000 views! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment