Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bmx Is Cool. (rantspace v.3) & The Simpsons Clips Of The Week #1

Peep this new Deathstar edit John sent through.
I have a few clips in this, so keep your eyes peeled. Now that health is almost finally back in my left leg after 3 years of bullshit knee and foot trouble Im pretty much back to health. A pre move to Austin Texas edit to say so long to alot of my favorite local spots will be in the works as soon as I find someone who would be down to film and edit the project, know what equipment to use, and just be down for fun.
I always wanted to film something recently that I could be proud of for a while. I still enjoy watching this  edit from 2005 when I had my Canon GL-2 (rubbish). All in all I've been super stoked on riding recently, along with the order of my BSD "Mike Taylor" Signature WZA Frame. Thank you Empire Bmx for ordering the frame in for me!

 Riding with four pegs has made everything feel so fresh for me, I can't imagine riding without them anymore. Speaking of BSD after spending a week partying and riding with my brothers from across the pond and the Midwest while they were on Holiday before Props Megatour 10, which is being released. Check out the trailer if you'd like. Sick Guy.

And onto a new non BMX feature which features some of my personal favorite clips from the BEST cartoon on television, "The Simpsons". This week features well... a tie for two of my favorite moments from the series past making my old bones chuckle as yet another thunderstorm rolls past. Fingers crossed that my dinner plans with a lady friend aren't ruined due to shite weather. Anyways enjoy! The Simpsons Clips Of The Week. Cheers.
1.  The Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo Incident


2.  The Home of Frank Grimes or "Grimy" as he liked to be called.

No comments:

Post a Comment