Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sorry I've Been Slacking

But Im knee deep into George R.R Martin's Massive, "A Song Of Fire And Ice" books. Im lurking around page 834 of book 2, "A Clash Of Kings". Fucking brilliant in my eyes. If you happen to be too lazy to read a REAL book anymore or just like good television be sure to check out book one in the HBO series, "Game Of Thrones".
If you haven't watched or read, "Game Of Thrones" the following video contains spoilers that WILL ruin surprises and plot twists that make these books and series so enjoyable.
In some BMX shit that is going on in the Delco/Philadelphia area there is the last jam and fundraiser that I will be doing here on the East Coast until my move to Austin Texas in late October. Peep the flyer, come out for a good time, and help a fellow rider in the form of FBM legend Mike Tag. Lets do this!

Copy and paste this all over the place. Get rad. I'd like a more professional looking or D.I.Y style flyer if anyone is interested so we can have two different versions. Im a savage.
I really need to figure out how to get Vimeo working on this blog. The new Sun Ringle edit is so dope.
And some tunes for you ladies and gentlemen.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment