Monday, August 8, 2011

Who Really Won This Years Ride 2 Glory? Should You Care? Well Vote For The Best Edits As Posted Below And Lets See Shall We

1. Im not being biased, (Sorry Jack Dub) but Grant Smith is one amazing human being. He helped me off my ass quite a few times over the winter in Austin where I helped hold up the BSD dudes before Props Megatour took off. It was my first ever UK Holiday in America. Brilliant just like this edit. Click on the link to watch and vote. Alot of fire moves in here.


2. The DUB Bmx edit is just insane, words cannot describe some of the hammersaws dropped. Bengo is a sick guy! Hangturn Hang Five! Benny L. Nollie to pegs to over hard 180! Just watch.

3. Verde Bikes have quite the offering in the form of Dave Thompson and Brian Yeagle killing it along with sick guys like Lima and company. You get quite the amazing edit and the final of my top three Ride To Glory edits that you should watch and vote for.

Currently Listening To After My 6 Mile Heatwave Session Solo Street Session Around Town:

No comments:

Post a Comment