Thursday, August 4, 2011

Movie Review Of The Month: Lost In Translation AKA :I Miss What Love Feels Like? One Of The Greatest Human Emotions Is An Empty Void/Scerbo Appreciation

I FUCKING LOVE YOU! Scarlett Johansson, so here is my review of Lost In Translation both the film and soundtrack so read on, and keep your shred boner in your pants!

I actually shed a tear during these scene, pussy or not any man with any soul and love in their bones understands this scene.
                                                                             <3
Its a damn shame that Bill Murray was cheated out of an Oscar for his performance in, "Lost In Translation." Coming from someone as unlucky with love like myself it touched me in a way (n/h) that John Cussack hasn't touched since, "Better Off Dead."
Instead of the classic dork getting the chick in the end, "L.I.T" gives you the honest truth. Its best to share a number of moments with a stranger and mistaken them for loving moments which fuck me, they may as well be. But this is all opinion coming from a Male point of view. Some people may say that Murray's character is a horrid father and a cheater. Where as in my angle of the film he is lonely and disconnected with the once love of his youth. Now surrounded in a new and wonderful city he finds himself hanging around and enjoying his time around a very pretty lady with perfect characteristic that as much as he wants, he knows that it is wrong and for lack of better words keeps his dick in his pants.
What I wouldn't give to make out with Scarlett Johansson in this film. Some might see her as a sneaky whorish type character. But to me she is the backbone to Bill Murray's lust and happiness after years of misery. She acts as that girl that every single male wishes he would run into in any social setting, Tokyo or North Philly. So show some respect when you happen to ever be around a women you really dig, don't just go straight for the pants as most of us do. Just to throw this guy secret out there a very seasoned vet of the vagina told me back when I was still a virgin thinking I'd lose my V-Card to the actually girl you love in high school. What a bunch of bullshit, the chick I lost my virginity to fucked me, then my homie Mike, then my best friend Tom. ALL BEHIND HER REAL BOYFRIENDS BACK! Thankfully I didn't even kiss the tramp. But back to the topic at hand which is ,"Lost In Translation" amazing choice for soundtrack, "My Bloody Valentine" is always a treat and brings on the heartache.


Death In Vegas, have a haunting track also on the soundtrack ,"Girls" which sounds like it should be in the latest Lakai Skateboarding Video. 


Great tune, hell the whole soundtrack even "Sebastien Tellier" does a bang up job with his track, "Fantino" which reminds me of every time a girl brings butterflies or gooseflesh to my mortal form and brings a realistic smile to my beaten face. Riddled with failures of lost loves, friends long gone, and ages of heartache.


I maybe Twenty Six physically but my heart never seemed to grow up. Maybe once or twice but I can't really explain to you aside from maybe the loss of a family member what it is like to have a lonely heart when it comes to the loss of someone dear to you and their precious company.
Even a laugh or the breeze in Philadelphia on a nice Autumn day brings back memories of times lost, and faces once cared for. But we all grow up I suppose, lets hope we never grow out of Sofia Carmina Coppola's classic film of love in a city of mystery and the disconnection of daily life known as, "Lost In Translation."
Which as my first official non BMX review I give a fucking A+! You need to watch this film, either single, or with a loved one. Hell this would be a great date movie if women were into me and my tastes. Cheers!
I also found these older photos if your bored and feel like looking at me if your a cute lady :) , being rad then get pumped!
                                                     I always liked Fremont Clothing.

Scerbo is the best.



Bob Bars Version 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment