Saturday, November 26, 2011

Broken Fingers Suck, LOU BICKLE RULES

Bummed.
Lou Bickle said it best on my Facecrook:
  • Lou Bickel maybe they will make you look ike you dont have lady fingers .....gay
    2 hours ago · · 1

  • Lou Bickel look at my pics ... i know the pain.
    2 hours ago · · 1

  • Will Bur Ouch,IM DOING IT FOR ALBERT STREET,IM DOING IT FOR FBMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 hours ago · · 1

  • Lou Bickel AAAMEN...it on my wall photos.....i got that shit kicked off my hand and had to rid e 4 hours home with my shit at a right angle
    2 hours ago · · 2

  • Lou Bickel buy a fuckn harley....bmx was soooooo 2011..at least when you wreck those you dont suffer. FBM
    2 hours ago · · 1

  • Adam Schnellenbach Lou Bickel you are my fucking HERO! A;bert Street changed my life. Iwas just bummed becauseI hit this spot up on my way to do this gap to manual I've been sweating. It'll get done asap! go big its a green bottle!
    3 minutes ago · · 1


No comments:

Post a Comment