Friday, November 25, 2011

Can't fight what gives you life That's treason, treason, treason, treason

Lost my job today. Fuck it dude, lets go bowling. I treated myself to a Naked Raygun session some pizza and got myself some brews. Those RICH FUCKSSS! Jeff Wescott sent this over, he said this " post dar new thanksgiving gutch" so I obeyed. Enjoy.
Friday tunes kids:
Not the full 50:23 track but 24 minutes of one damn good jam.



One last thing, its fucking important.
I'll get you a Rolling Rock. ...It's a good beer, it's the best around. "
 
If its good enough for Robert De Niro in The Deer Hunter its good for me.
Hanging out with Caitlin Welsh in a bit to watch a film and have a low key fun Friday, blunts included. Yeah I'm a lonely dude and its cool to meet people that enjoy my company. I know alot of my friends don't want to see me get hurt, but its my life. If something happens as bad as it did before with someone I have back in my life again then its my fault not hers so don't give me shit about it. I have a big heart to those I care about regardless of the past. Caitlin is just a rad chick with a sweet taste in prison style tattoos like myself and well lives down the street and made me feel not lonely today when we chilled so that was great. Sher Cakes and Caitlin seem to be the only two women I can hold a great conversation with and I just want to hug them! Sherry will hip toss a bitch and Caitlin can talk shit with the best of them at shoeless moms at Ridley Lake. Ewww. Hope to see you soon Sherry I miss you! Caitlin I'll see you in like an hour. We'll watch a sweet movie, maybe TROLL 2! So happy I don't have to spend the evening alone, especially after me getting let go at work due to a fucking miscommunication about when I'm going down to Austin for a few weeks, which is January 6th,2012 as a birthday gift to myself. SHRED BONER!

No comments:

Post a Comment