Thursday, November 17, 2011

Top Ten Moments From 2011 Thus Far...


Photo of the day: Steven Hamilton murdering this set up, Seen on Animal Bikes.

So I have been slacking wicked hard on updating this shit, sorry to anyone who actually takes the time to come on here to listen to tunes and what not. Anyways there is one full month left in the year 2011, a very vile year to most. My year started out as utter shit, then I went thru a ton of personal turmoil that really hurt myself where it counts, I went to Austin right after another non-existant Valentines Day which was probably one of the best 16 days of bike riding in my life. (next to the U.S.A four week trip in 2002) shit got okay again after that by holding a jam at FDR, then everything just shit the bed again up until about a month ago. I'm trying to move, and just make myself and others whom I care about happy. Fingers crossed that I succeed in at least one tiny thing in my life that I really would like. Enough of the depressing bullshit here are the top ten moments of my year followed by some tunes for you kids.
1. Watching Joe Rich ride the T1 ramp, and him telling me he dug my style haha. I was stoked! Joe is a beast.

2. Getting wasted with the BSD dudes and just laughing my way thru a miserable time in my life, so much fun. The UK knows how to party. My liver can attest to that!

3. Van Homan grinding the Frontier Salon rail to Tailwhip here in Ridley. (Wait for the footage! It was one of the best things I've ever seen done on a bicycle in person)

4. Watching Mike Taylor over pegs that massive green beast of a rail in Downtown Austin by the Church Gap. It was fucking crazy.

5. Crandall telling me I drink too much. At first I was like whatever now I'm glad he said something since I have cut back drastically. Thanks dude!

6. Watching the Ben Lewis show, you really have no idea how good this dude is until you see him ride the streets in person.

7. Hanging back out with old friends that you thought that you lost forever, only to feel closer than you ever have before. Fuck yeah.

8. Watching Paul Rode develop into a beast of a bike rider, super stoked on this kid. Be on the look out for this dude!

9. Getting over this knee injury. Shit pretty much ruined my life for a long period of time. Even though my shoulder has shipped off down shits creek it is much better than limping around like a 84 year old.

10. Ripping down the streets of Philadelphia at 2am.

TIE
10. Wahoo's Fish Taco's at first I was like I'm going to hate this and ended up eating one every day.

As you can probably tell it doesn't take too much to get me all pumped up, hopefully 2012 doesn't suck dongs. Here are some tunes for your ears, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment