Thursday, November 24, 2011

THE MONT LIVES

I love street riding. Even if I fell on my back trying to grind some massive thin wall. Moves were done, I took some medication for my shoulder and knee. Its time for some mashed potatoes. Bummed the only person I want to eat with isn't around right now. :( I'll live and look forward to the many good times ahead.
i turned my back on society when society turned it's back on me
i'll be an enemy of this world until the day i fucking die

i am of the mind and the opinion that if something doesn't accept you...
you do everything in your power to fucking destroy it.
i don't care if it's the world, society,
your family or a fucking high school keg party.
you do everything you can to hit back...and strike back.
let go of some of that fucking hatred
i wanna poison this world the way it fucking poisoned me.
i'm gonna to everything, EVERYTHING in my power to corrupt, to twist, to
destroy, to rip apart, to poison.
i'm gonna spit my last breath in all your faces.
you're gonna hear me laughing at the end.
fuck you.
this is all about revenge on society you fucks
-Blood For Blood-
And for you depressed Doom fiends. Enjoy some Asunder and try to have a good Thanksgiving.
Riff Out, Smoke Out, Eat Out!
So here is a top ten Thanksgiving Tunes to piss your family off with, or get high with them! 
And a shout to my boys in ALOL, Keep riffin!

Sly and The Family Stone have one of the most moving performances at Woodstock, dig it!
 Joe Cocker just murders the stage, pure beauty in auditory form. Cheers.
Get high, blast Santana.
 It is close to Christmas DIPSET BITCH! KILLA!
 This is my friend Sara G.'s band she moved away from PA and I miss her alot, and having three hour conversations while she was waiting for PANTERA/Panera bread to open up in Wilkes Barre. She is a great friend and I'm glad she found happiness in Louisville. I'd love to come visit and Shralp the deep bowls and fullpipe with her while blasting old Saves The Day records!
 This kid shreds.
-For Sara :)
 
Danzig maybe a chode but his tunes rule.

Van Homan rules.


 And lastly for your entertainment....
 And if you enjoy Death Metal chances are you already know how gnar Derek Roddy.

Feel your hair growing from the metal? Have a good Thanksgiving to the heads who follow The Mont <3.
 This Young Widows record is brilliant. And finally two more tunes.
 They say I'm no good cause I'm so hood!
I was keeping this low key, but here is my future roommate. I'm so happy we are cool again considering she is the only woman who makes me happy on this miserable planet. Sherry you got my heart! Not to sound corny but you are my favorite person in the world. I can't wait to see you every day and have a blast! Here are some photos that get me hyped up!



















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment