Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Delco Lives! Bethlehem Is Pretty Awesome! Torche! Wolves In The Throne Room! Good Times!

Shit is getting serious! Tony Meeks and Paul Rode kill it in this edit Skeeter A.K.A Steve Loizos made. This is as raw and Delco as it gets. Just like my hands that I ruin in the start of this.
Super stoked to see some new footage from another Delco native Brendon Reith in the Chocolate Truck video.
The Havertown connection has been getting alot of deserved attention lately especially from Fit Bikes Dan Conway , Infamy Bmx (follow the link to see their last video ," You Got That!" for free on their Vimeo) and the two Stink Pit DVD's which are a treat!


Keep riding, and check out the new Wolves In The Throne Room record, "Celestial Lineage". Album of the year right there. Seriously amazing Black Metal.
There honestly is not a Wolves In The Throne Room song that I dislike.

Another band that  really can't go wrong is Torche in a live setting.
Who sounded especially massive last night at Johnny Brenda's. I drove into Bethlehem to pick up my friend Sherry, and she took me around to check out some spots, and the towns super fun Skate Plaza. Drove back into Delco after having one of the funniest conversations in my entire life on the turnpike. Running tolls, eating Pizza, blunts, Torche/Part Chimp in Philadelphia, then back to Bethlehem to drop her off and back home! Thank you to Black Coffee for not keeping my brain awake and eyes open on the drive home. Yesterday was a blast.
Chilling.
Ricky and Traffic  get me more stoked to ride than ever! Even if they skate, I love riding full speed in the middle of the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment