Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Good Moods and Good Tunes/ EMPIRE BMX-BAD TIMING VIDEO PREMIERE NOVEMBER 26TH!

First things fucking last, Fifteen rules so does this Rick Ross sketch haha.
FOR MIKEY!

STOKED! HERE ARE THE DETAILS, AND THE WEE BIT OF HELP I NEED!
So it looks like I'll be in Austin Texas for the Empire Premiere of, "BAD IDEA"
November 25th 2011 is my flight
$164
Economy
United
PHL 5:42a
To
AUS 10:12a 
Shit is finally going down! This is my second Dave Parrick premiere and I cannot wait to see all of my Texas friends! I just hate asking this, Im getting a one way flight, and just need to get a roof or a place to pitch a tent up for a few days until I can get on my feet and get a job at Whataburger or anything. I want to have a life in Austin, its something I always wanted I just need to get on my feet, so help a brother out I won't get in your way, I just want to work, eat, ride my bmx, and meet some cool people. I've been promising to smoke up a few heads down in the Lonestar State for months and Im not letting them down. This is dead serious so please contact me asap if you need help on a job sight or can help me with shelter. My only possessions Im bringing are my clothing, and my bicycle. If I can get my own place, or share a roof I'll ship my 24" Mac over for whomever wants to use it. BMX RULES! 

I love the East Coast and you will always be home. I just cannot miss this, and want to try life out there. Im sick of being treated like shit here and like I don't have feelings. It gets old. So SEE YOU SOON AUSTIN!!! The ticket will be purchased next week after my sister gets paid haa. Yes she knows how miserable I get stuck in PA and how lonely I can get so my B-Day/X-Mas gift is $100 toward my plane ticket. 

Me and Mr. Thomas Walton boozing on $3.00 Long Island Iced Teas at Shakes on 6th Street this past winter.
Can't wait. The East Coast as much as I love you, all you do is FUCK ME.
Sick Guy Tony Meeks riding the Courthouse Rail in Chester City. Grimy Life.
ABOUT ASKING ONLINE ABOUT SPOTS! KIDS FOR REAL

"SPOTS. AND THE PEOPLE THAT PUT FORTH THE EFFORT TO FIND THEM, SHOULD ALWAYS BE RESPECTED. THIS STUFF IS KEPT ON THE DOWN LOW FOR A REASON, TO PROTECT THEM. SO IF YOU WANT TO GO RIDE SOMETHING YOU SEE, START THE JOURNEY AND DON'T GET BUMMED IF NO ONE WILL TELL YOU WHERE STUFF IS. THEY HAD TO PUT THEIR TIME IN AND SO SHOULD YOU. YOU'LL THANK THEM FOR IT AFTERWARDS. I GUARANTEE IT. GO HAVE SOME FUN."
-Joe Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment