Sunday, December 25, 2011

AM/CONDEMN DELCO BRAND PRESENTS: LEPROSY

Not your average crushed Holiday cookies, these are a tad magical I reckon that Satan(a) forgot whose hose he was at and dropped me off this massive back of cookies filled with some form of Lemon Kush I was told. I've been hanging out with Chuck Sheen on Mars for two hours now eating Baked Lays and worshiping the man who invented Swiss Farms Tea Cooler. I'm mailing some down with my bicycle and some Wawa iced tea since its the only thing that Austin happens to be slacking on..
Here is what is going down with the ever so low key Delco Brand....We are back kids!
Best two gifts ever, a one way ticket to Austin Texas, and a signed copy of George R.R Martin's A Dance With Dragons, Book Five In His A Song Of Fire And Ice series:

Still a wee bit lit from those delicious magical baked goods from our good old friend T.H.C. I hope all you dudes and your ladies got to visit your loved ones today, not because its expected of you, but because you actually want to. I worked 12am-8am yesterday, so at 8am I got home, couldn't sleep so masterbated while listening to Pig Destroyer-Phantom Limb. You women here in the Keystone State are super angry and mean toward me with headgames, the whole not being honest with someone you care about, friend, friend you wish were your girlfriend, and friend who you've wanted for years only when your about to tell them that you love them all over again after like 7 years and almost wanted to go with her idea of getting engaged, Great girl who I have been trying to duplicate that feeling of being wanted for more than some dude you can bang and chances are you will love it. Well its the truth. So I'm off to Austin Texas with a fresh outlook on who to trust in my life and the people who dig me for me. Getting to meet a few ladies on here who have been nothing but totally successful in helping me move from my Favorite City/Burbs on the East Coast, Philadelphia and Ridley. So yes in case you haven't put two and two together, I'm bringing back Delco Brand when I get down to Texas. Why re-start a clothing company that you only had to stop because we would've had to sell them for $25, these are going to be less classy and more THRASHY! Delco Brand Clothing is back with its Spring Line Called, "LEPROSY" if anyone would like to help with some 80's inspired bad ass drawings with the words Leposy on it with Delco Brand in the some Death or Black metal style font to go onto the sleeve or on the back of the shirt in Slime the words, PULL THE PLUG...DELCO BRAND CLOTHING. I can't pay you but I know that some of you painters and drawers out there can make this work! Help me bring back Delco Brand so I can start a team in Austin and up here and have excuses to go on trips. If you have a logo please email it to me at Satanlives1985@gmail.com I'll send you some t-shirts, videos, whatever you want, hell you can even make it your own signature shirt with your autograph on it. All it needs to say is "LEPROSY" on the front in Slime or something 80's and bad ass. with the words, "PULL THE PLUG....DELCO BRAN on the shoulder. This is what needs to happen, no more excuses. Especially in a new city!This is how sad I get when I can't get my Swiss Farms Tea Cooler on I'm prepping for Tastycake,Wawa, and Swiss Farms

VASTNESS AND SORROW!

Ok, I want to get this out in the open. Personally as a man with choices I chose to not like Christianity and all that goes with it, and when I make fun of you for believing in some dude with a beard who loved to get higher than Eddie Murphy in the 1980's.
BRILLIANT MAN! Before Dr. Dootlittle and its sequel.
Anyways I'm just not into the whole if I'm good I'm going to heaven thing. It reminds me of people like my youngest total jerk sister who shows no respect to anyone but still manages to kiss my fathers ass without him even knowing how just horrid she can be. Its a shame because the rest of my family are such chillers, I love em all. Even my Godmother Aunt Pat, her Husband Jack, and Jake who is killing it in college. I'm just high and ranting, hope ya'll had a dialed Holiday.
PS GOING AWAY PARTY/27TH BIRTHDAY PARTY TUESDAY JANUARY 3RD, I CAN'T SCHEDULE IT FOR NEW YEARS CAUSE I HAVE WORK AT 8AM AND I KNOW THAT KNOW ONE WILL COME CAUSE THEY PROBABLY HAVE PLANS TO LISTEN TO COLDPLAY AND MAKE OUT IN A CAR SOMEWHERE BEING A CHODE.

One more thing, I need a shed, backyard, floor, a couch would be heaven. I'm willing to pay some rent and plan on working and eventually getting my own place please email me if you can help a brother out. I'm not a dick, I use plastic forks and paper plates. I have OCD with taking trash out and I'm a chiller. If you can help in anyway just until I get on my feet I leave January 5th,2012 from Philly at 7:30am, have one stop in Houston and then its off to the greatest city in America with three plans, first things fucking last, after getting UPS to ship my BSD (speaking of BSD they just added one of my favorite street riders David Grant from the moment I saw him ride online on Malouf's computer I was blown away by the bike control, everything was like butter, and to top it off in my eyes alot of these newer kids who ride in Verizon Tanktop Shirts and go to the gym so they can take 900's to fakies on street. Sure its crazy, but to me as wild as it maybe FUCKING EW! I'd rather watch David who has awesome style. a great imagination and some sick rail moves session a ledge to drop since he murders everyone I've ever seen him ride) then off to Empire to say hi to the best dudes in the BMX World.

I pick up my bike and put it together really quick. I throw a purchased bike light and lock from Empire into the bag. Secondly I give Thomas Williams and Taylor fucking Brown(sick guy) a tip for helping me out and lunch at Wahoo's?
Last of all, I get to hangout with my friend Hannah and go job hunting, I'm mixing up my love for riding street to maybe finding work at fucking WHATABURGER! Hey its ca$h. But I would love to be a barback. I would kill it.

Only band I give a legit pass on the whole Christianity in Metal is TROUBLE because they fucking
rule. 
 I'm sure that if you have seen the mighty ANTHEM II then this tune will get you stoked on hitting some doubles
I hate all those Hot Topic Bands whom people think are all fucking edgy with their sideways haircuts, fish face Myspace/FB photos showing off their new lip ring, and tattoo they picked off the way of let me guess.... A NAUTICAL STAR! Oh maybe a lyric of a band I don't even like, I just think it'll make me look tough, Sorry to rant brother haaa. But honestly when it comes to Jesus and my music its a 98% no no, but bands like Woven Hand, and Trouble do it and its very its own vibe even if you know that deep down the songs are probably about Jesus which is corny to me, sorry but to each his or her own religious ladies and gentlemen on here, its cool if you believe in something that prevents you from eating a shotgun to the back of the skull each day. People need purpose, people need some sort of knowledge of whom they are, without that good sir, we might as well walk on all fours and say fuck off to our natural way of speak and just bang on stones when hungry and make gutteral sounds to speak to put ex Cannibal Corpse Vocalist Chris Barnes(TOMB OF THE MUTILATED =BRUTAL) to shame.
 
MORRISSEY! MORRISSEY! MORRISSEY!
 Can't believe this shit year known as 2011 is finally over in a few days.
KISS YOUR NERVES GOODBYE!
Movie of the week goes to Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn 
Format:VHS
Subject Matter: Awesome, if you haven't seen the second Evil Dead film chop your cock off with chainsaw that you now use as your weapon of choice since your hand went bad after a mishap with a Zombie head. 

Please rent this film on Netflix you future FUCKS.! Thank me later. No go have sex with your significant lady friend and have fun, I'll be here if you need an extra Penis. Haha. Fuck I can't wait to move, I hate being lonely.
I heard that like Jim Greco has a Deathwish and is total bad ass.
PUBLIC CASTRATION IS A GOOD IDEA.
SWANS IS STRAIGHT PUNISHMENT IN AUDITORY FORM, WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment