Monday, December 5, 2011

"A mother's cunt is unpure." Torture Tuesday Tunes

  • So yes, fucking CRYPTOPSY! The Unspoken King shall remain unspoken due to it being possibly as bad as Paul Rode's favorite Metallica record, "Saint Anger". 
     WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO METALLICA, CLIFF PROBABLY HAUNTS YOU EVERY NIGHT LARS FOR TARNISHING THE METALLICA NAME, THAT HE HELPED TURN INTO A POWER HOUSE ON YOUR BEST RECORDS. R.I.P CLIFF BROTHER. FUCK YOU ULRICH,AND THE REST OF YOU RICH FUCKS IN EVERY GODSMACK FANS WET DREAM CURRENT DAY METALLICA! WITH HITS LIKE FUEL,UNFORGIVEN II, AND I BLEW MYSELF FOR A COORS LIGHT BECAUSE I HAD LOST CONTROL OF MY BAND AND TURNED US INTO WHAT CRYPTOPSY SEEMED TO PURPOSELY DO TO THEMSELVES...


    Is Paul onto something? Did I just make that up? Probably. But Maybe its Lars tin can pissing on a dead cat drum sound is what drives that kid to 360 down the FDR Park 14 stair more than once for three totally different camera men.
    Just go to 3:26-3:20 I still can't believe those two clips.
    Paul is legend. As is what Cryptopsy put out back in 1996 changing a rotting corpse into a fresh one ready to be re-annimated and fucked back to death with a broken wired cock made from steel, made for DEATH. (sorry I had to Death Metal freestyle I'm such a dork)

      Adam Schnellenbach Fuck yeah the vocals at 2:35 (album version for those not sure what I'm even discussing here) are also some of the best vocals in Death Metal history. Lord Worm is so awesome, glad I saw them twice with Lord Worm on vocals before they shit the bed with that The Unspoken King bullshit. What a piece of shit. I still wear my short sleeved NONE SO VILE T-Shirt a few times a month. Its my pride and joy of Death Metal memorabilia. That and my OG Incantation-Onward To Golgotha Cassette Tape. It sounds like the best mud soaked satanic awesomeness ever due to it being played back and forward over the years, being re-winded and paused. So it just sounds dead heavy now, but I still love the re-mastered version of Onward To Golgotha, but Cryptopsy-None So Vile to me stands out as the rebirth of Death Metal in the mid nineties. This sounded like something fresh compared to every band seeking Scott Burns to produce their records since he did do fucking Obituary-Cause Of Death,I forgot due to some Bubblegum Kush to my dome and a concussion last week and another head smack yesterday , I should not be riding my BMX at the moment with this brutal broken finger, I had the bone break the skin, it looked like a gun shot to my middle finger these things happen. I see the hand surgen again in two days so fingers crossed surgery isn't needed. They happen to be dead swollen at the moment just wanted to really say that at the time period of 1996 an old of date sound by a burned out by blast beats and inhuman vocals Scott Burns was good at making like Deicide sound super kick ass but after a while I can imagine you never wanting to hear another band spit out the word slaughter of the savoir dismembered fucking whore,devouring on flesh this feast won't become an open autopsy! I still enjoy writing death metal lyrics sometimes here is my old band hahaa  check us out, I did vocals we got to play with Napalm Death at the Stone Pony at Asbury Park with Arsis,Animosity,A Life Once Lost, Dead To Fall and The Faceless. I was so stoked to share the same stage that Bruce Springsteen got started on and playing with one of my favorite bands of all time , Napalm Death who watched our set from the side actually and thrashed ot with the rest of the crowd. It was one of the best moments of the years of being in the band. I haven't bothered to record anything in over a year. I did this song, but I quit to just ride more, plus I wanted to start a band that sounded like Leviathan had shared a Mad Dog 20/20 with Goatsnake who in the process of fighting Wolves In The Throne Room with riff attacks met with Santana via 1969-1977 who gets really baked and does tons of satanic cool ass shit with Altars Of Madness era MORBID ANGEL. But with alot of Asunder style doom mixed in I would totally be down for something like that. Ya'll hear that Austin Texas, lets start a hate filled pissed off power violence band but with more crushing doom riffs than Burning Witch-Sea Hag I was in this band to, but I dunno I just used footage of my old friends other band, Homewrecker that I did guest vocals during one track on for the live footage,  but Agent Failure was just me and this kid Mark I used to be down with. He had just started to learn guitar so we just put together some angry tunes and pissed people off with our samples from To Catch A Predator and Intervention. Hell is going to be awesome. Shred pools with The Dark Lorde
    Man I'm ripped. I know some people maybe happy for a little SPT history lesson or did you kids
    forget that you would have legit drunken walls of deaths with 300+ people in a church basemen
    t and would crowd surf like you were at a Gorilla Biscuits show, come on now we even had you kids singing along to The Child like we were in H2O. Those St.Mads shows made all of those years of playing in SPT totally worth it. This is me recording vocals for our 2006 ep "WITCH HUNT" Which was my favorite we put it out on a 3" I did the artwork completely D.IY the record looked pretty cool I think, the art if you want to call it that had a crusty type feel to it, super raw because I was really into like Disfear,Tragedy,His Hero Is Gone you know the usual D-Beat awesome shit. But I was listening to alot of Joy Division,Candlemass,Pig Destroyer, Suffocation,Despised Icon (The Healing Process and Consumed By Your Poison PISS OFF HAA)Devourment,dISEMBOWELMENT,King Diamond, Incantation,Entombed,The Red Chord(first record) and of course Neurosis. I gotta stop smoking blunts of murderous piff before typing out a thought. Sorry Tom if I lost you with that business with my old band, but enjoy the tunes? Haha. Cheers duder. Check out my blog to man, http://bmxassassin85.blogspot.com/ (I KNOW YOUR HERE NOW KIDS) maybe we can do a photo of the day and the story behind it feature with you one day if you would be interested.Im working on an interview with Brian Kachinsky at the moment and really want to make my site a place for people to go to watch BMX, Skating, Good Ass Tunes, Food,Film, and Record reviews when I'm not being lazy,


    STP at Brenda and Jerrys outside of Bethlehem PA after finishing up a mini tour including a sick show the day before at The Stone Pony (Bruce Springsteen's old stomping grounds) we got to open for fucking NAPALM DEATH I was so happy but at the same time my band was falling apart and I was growing more and more angry and it took its toll on me and especially with matters of the heart.

    35 minutes ago · ·

  • Tom Molyneux did you real talk that much jus now
    30 minutes ago · · 1

  • Adam Schnellenbach Hahaha yeah man, I felt the need to rant and ramble a tad. I feel good. I need more Bubblegum Kush in my life. And for my finger to heal.
    29 minutes ago ·

  • Jamie Reeves full props for typing that lot out...very informative. I feel the need for metal once again.
    27 minutes ago · · 1

  • Adam Schnellenbach Hahaha thanks Jamie dude.
    15 minutes ago · · 1
    So there you have it, you should really listen to Cryptopsy-None So Vile (DL) folks. Enjoy. 

    Here are some tunes for you not feeling death metal.
    Auditory beauty.
    For the Holladaze...A Dipset X-Mas Also for the sickest dude ever....

No comments:

Post a Comment