Saturday, December 24, 2011

Life is beautiful. Really, it is. Full of beauty and illusions. Life is great. Without it, you'd be dead." -Solomon

Yes even the saddest pot head in the U.K made some of the saddest yet best Christmas music my ears have ever been lucky enough to hear thanks in part to Jesu. I did a little write up on Justin and his many musical project.
I'm not a total Scrooge or hater of all things Christ related, even if I'd like to break his face with my right hook. I guess if people believing this dude with a cool beard and a bunch of crazy wacked out probably high on some crazy mystical Middle Eastern form of Peyote. But if the Holiday got a sad sap like Justin K. Broadrick (Godflesh, Jesu, Side A of Napalm Death-Scum, Head of David, Greymachine, Solaris Bc,Krackhead, Council Estates, Zonal.J2, and Final)

With a laundry list of remixes like the one below, whats not to love about Justin K.Broadrick? Someone get that man some Purple Trainwreck for Christmas you kids over the pond. I'm sure half of you have no idea who Justin Broadrick is and how mostly every band you probably listened to hell from Justin's love of SWANS I feel as if Nine Inch Nails-Pretty Hate Machine wouldn't have been made or as amazing as it is without Godflesh-Streetcleaner I could be wrong, hell I'm probably wrong but either way you should all probably listen to SWANS. Be safe tonight, its like National I'm Either Piss Drunk, Or In A Hurry To Buy My Son A Copy Of Battlefield 3 So I Can Ruin His Chances Of Ever Having A Social Life. Your XBOX Friends ARE NOT YOUR REAL LIFE BUDDIES. GO THE FUCK OUT SIDE, HAVE MORE FUN.
Chode rider, your desire!

Life is beautiful. Really, it is. Full of beauty and illusions. Life is great. Without it, you'd be dead." -Solomon
Ah see don't smoke weed kids, I lost my train of thought, back onto Jesu-Christmas before I get my Chick-Fil-A on!
 Anyways have a decent Holiday get wasted, hail Satan, and enjoy Jesu-Christmas with a nice X-Mas Dutch.
Fucking Brilliant leave it to Justin K. to get me to enjoy my first X-Mas song since that Bright Eyes Christmas record and King Diamond-No Presents For Christmas.

And yes props to you to Conor Oberst.

No comments:

Post a Comment