Saturday, December 10, 2011

Schwarzenegger Saturdays


So truth be told, being born in 1985 I grew up with the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger as a childhood action hero. Not some dude who cheated on his wife and was the governor of California. So I decided to post up my top ten personal favorite Arnold scenes throughout his career of being a brutal dude, I'm sure that this has been done before but this is my personal list in proper order. So get stoked.
1.  This scene in Commando just reeks of the 1980's. And bad dudes in suits.

2. The best handshake of all time. Predator just fucking rules.
3. In Conan The Barbarian, Conan gets a wee bit too loaded and decks a camel in the face after calling a group of women, "Sluts".
4. Ah, Kindergarten Cop. Need I say more?
5. Twins is pretty over the top, but Arnold hearing Rock "n" Roll for the first time always makes me laugh.
6. Total Recall is pretty bad ass, if you haven't seen it in a while fucking get off your ass and check it out. This isn't a scene but Arnold giving commentary on the film is brilliant.


7. Jingle All The Way is just awful, but if you happen to be a fan of one liners get into that shit.
 8. Terminator is a fucking classic and in my opinion one of Arnold's best rolls. This scene is bad ass.

 9. Last Action Hero was total rubbish but this always brought a smile to my face. Especially since Arnold is pretty much busting his own balls.
 10. The Running Man was a pretty sweet action flick, but man is these scenes are corny yet overly awesome.


Anyways on to some music to keep your sanity after that Arnold onslaught of toughness.








No comments:

Post a Comment