Thursday, December 15, 2011

Life As Of Late


December is always shitty for myself but this year alone has been pure gutter trash.Pretty much consists of being injured every other day, watching skate videos, blasting tunes, and getting twisted. My liver needs a break, I'm going easy on the booze in Austin as hard as that should be. Gotta save my money! Anyway here are some photos and videos of what has been going on over the past few days. I dislike the holidays but its whatever, some people dig it, feel grateful and that's fucking rad. I just see it as another bullshit day that no one wants to chill, but seeing your family is sweet when you don't work doubles every Christmas for the past four years. I'm on 12am-8am so that is a decent change I actually get to see my nephews and nieces open their gifts. I got bored and wrote this little thing, I dunno if it sucks or if its good but give it a read I guess since you happen to already be reading this nonsense:

Hot flashes were normal on a cold Winter day, same with the feeling of wet socks due to the week old snow that hugs the sidewalks like some parasitic organism. Fed up with the streets that reek of disease and untreated flesh wounds. Only the wounds I carry lie much deeper within my soul, that is if I even have a soul? Left out smoking a cig, just a tad buzzed off the warm taste of Old Crow on my lips. Its no wonder that America has forsaken me, its no wonder that family and friends have pushed me off as a lost cause. I'm still a boy, yet look a man. Very cliche but also very true. The feeling of being unlovable is intolerable most days, until I see the pure misery on most couples faces. No longer do I feel hostile about loneliness its part of human nature. Part I plan to destroy, or let it destroy me. I hate this city and more of all hate myself for falling for the same bullshit year, after year, day after fucking day. It is time for a change, only time will tell. The only certainty we all face is that one day this will all be over, the bickering about records, the blue skies, changing of seasons all turned off and blackened by the clutches of the great sleep of deaths grim hands. The only certainty we all face at the end of the day is just nothingness. Fuck being hopeful.

Always classy.

If you live in California you better be at the Skavenger Video premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment