Friday, December 2, 2011

Forever Fridays With Schnell/ How Stoked I'm For Seeing The New FBM Video and A One Man Conversation Along With Tunes

Here is a new video segment I'm going to be updating from now on, more or less about telling the stories behind spots, moves, shows, just some good story telling for you kids. Entertainment isn't just some new fire edit for your new hat sponsor. Get some history and maybe have a laugh. Enjoy.
-Adam Schnellenbach

Enjoy your history lesson kids.

Also after being Tom Blyths biggest fan (haha for real what a gnarly dude) I first saw him barspin and just shred his bike even if ge road to The Notwist and not SODOM..
I forgive him for all the fucking hammers he dropped. Pick up his signature FBM frame if your in the market for a new shred sled

Who throws the best barspins in the UK? MARV OR TOM BLYTH? PLEASE RESPOND ON FACECROOK OR THE COMMENTS. (personally I'm going with Marv I love Tom's but Marv is one my favorite bike riders in these times where I think alot of heads forgot what BMX is about, its almost as if sometimes I feel like it losses its track by a few years. That is why I feel more attached to the East Coast here in America, and the UK Street scenes. And I would LOVE to cover more by making The Mont (the blog you happen to be reading) more serious and I have taken the first step by combining DELCO BRAND with The Mont and make BMX seem fun to the outside world again. Lets do it for ALBERT STREET!
This was the only photo on google I found on the Marv but its legit scary looking and probably is. 
Any here is Tom Blyth with a barspin over Crystal Mountain or to the untrained eye A handrail in H(E)ULL.
I built my BSD WZA, Now I'm gonna be that guy with two bikes haha. Im honestly building the FBM Steadfast into one mean fast bicycle, like Garry Ellis fast. When I get the chances to ride trails or depending on what concrete park have a sesh of two of the most amazing bikes I've ever rode. 
My Fit S.35 was my favorite ever. R.I.P after years of shredding.Joseph Notte showed her a good home on the streets.
Angela shot this of me hoping over the old bike rack at R.H.S back in 2008. I love how high I bunnyhopped shit looks sickening.
Can't wait to get healthy to ride 100% the 2.25 front and rear FAF tires are amazing, if I ever had to film a video part I would like it to be a semi joke/semi serious video much like Navaz said with filing Chomp On This! Type section I would love to do that at 26 years old. I filmed some clips with Dan Conway on the streets I was in  great mood to have people stoked to watch me ride after dealing with my back,MCL, shouler and arthritis issues, I'm not trying to sound like a pussy but, not being able to do shit at spots when you mow you can do it, is so frustrating you'd like to slice your fucking wrists and write an edgy suicide note on Twitter,=, Its just a few weeks, then AUSTIN FUCKING TEXAS for my birthday party I'm trying to have at Shakes on January 6th how can we make it go down?
Blyth should shred to SODOM, I'll ride to IN SOLITUDE. Good old being high wacked ass thinking.
HAIL SATAN

No comments:

Post a Comment