Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Silent World

Photo of the day by Ryan Navazio of one of my favorite dudes Mr. Tony Cardona doing a crank arm grind in Austin Texas.
Woven Wednesday Tunes:
Having dreams about people whom you haven't seen in a long time, mixed with people who you see daily really can throw a monkey wrench into what starts off as an awesome very realistic dream. But slowly sinks into near nightmare territory with violence and weirdness. I'm no hero, but in my sleep I saved the day and made out with this girl who I used to have a crush on back like 5+years ago but we still talk and stuff in real life but we never did more than hug I swear. I'll put it this way, my thinking is all thrown off now because every tiny detail of this dream felt like I had eaten way too many mushrooms and had the senses of a hunting dog. Locations, people, smells, hell even tastes were all present. It is quite incredible how the human mind works under times of stress, the ever hanging future of uncertainty, massive amounts of THC, concussions, and a general stream of consciousness disrupted thru years of shift work. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment