Tuesday, May 29, 2012

1986

Seemed...AMAZING!


This house was one of four houses on this block in the heart of Chester PA, 3rd and Ivy Street. Seriously this place is one of those areas where you know you are in danger. I had my bike with me and realizing I was on a dead end street with no real place to run in case shit got wild, I had gotten lucky this time. Hood hunting can be very rewarding, always entertaining, but sometimes can be very frightening experiences. Sure having a pre-fab skatepark in your local town is brilliant for the towns youth. But what it takes away is what BMX and Skateboarding are really about and that is THE UNKNOWINGNESS OF EXPLORATION. Who knows what that street that your folks always locked the doors of the car when driving thru when you were a kid may have to ride for the adult you whom has been bitten by the wonderful world of street riding! Just use your brain and always plan an escape route!! I'm not joking...



No comments:

Post a Comment