Thursday, May 24, 2012

No Heroes... The Converge Interview Coming Soon@

Collage by Adam Schnellenbach using an IPhone Jane Doe cover and an issue of Decibel with Converge on the cover. I don't know why but I was super happy with how something so basic turned out great.

I guess that the stars were lined up tonight as a simple message on Facebook got me an interview with these modern day hardcore icons. With each of their records getting progressively more intense as the years progressed and records keep on getting better, and better, better as the years went on and hell even my feeble 14 year old mind at the time thought Jane Doe was untouchable. But that as much as Jane Doe stands the testament of time, some claim, "No Heroes" to be their best, others stand by, "You Fail Me" while some stick to the classics a more brutal spazzy pissed Coverge in the form of, "Petitioning The Empty Sky", "Caring And Killing", all are examples of their impact on the music scene, but also in their art work is the world of Jacob Bannon whom we wil be asking some questions regarding his music, art and life once the road with a band like Converge. If you have seen, "The Long Way Home DVD" or if you have ever had the pleasure to see Converge live then you know that there is never a dull moment and even if you are standing in the back when ,"The Saddest Day" comes on you better get out of the way of a sea of fists charging at you like Bruce Lee brawll in a basement in Philadelphia.
Expect this ti be up soon. Until then enjoy some Converge songs.

Get ready.....
I woke up after taking a nap and starting this Converge interview and stumbled upon my mother cleaning up my dogs blood, she is alive and has no visible cuts this is either her vomiting blood or bleeding anally. It is very brutal and I feel my dogs heartache bad. Fuck. I guess my coffee can wait.
Tess my dog whom had a tumor burst last night is in the vet hooked up to IV's and all sorts of things to keep her alive, this breaks my heart. Even Lucy and Otto my other two dogs are sad and will not touch their Dr. Pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment