Sunday, May 20, 2012

Slayer Jacket Sundays/ A Mike Tag Tribute R.I.P Dude!

I was a huge Tag fan since 7th grade and I think that this peg stall and a shout out would make him stoked.

This photo showcases my favorite ledges no less than three minutes from home, they are buttery and just wow! Come visit and shred, was bummed when Benny Lewis was in town due to the joint being open. There is always next time mate! Yes that is also a bank to Jersey Barrier in the rear. Wow.
This clip right here is for the recently deceased Mike Tag, we as a BMX community loved you, and your inspiration still sticks with me now and forever, you will be missed.

Just some tunes and photos, if you have to read Sunday Bikes massive fifteen question interview below this please do give it a read and get PUMPED ON BMX! Here is a clip I had filmed today and as usual some random goodies. Enjoy, GAME OF THRONE is on in three hours get hyped dorks, and normal folk in your fortresses of solitude aka either the cellar or the bedroom you've had since second grade. Have more fun!
Small Gap To Smith I Did At The Local Ledge Spot.
Paul Rode destroyed this spot, we both just rolled up and decided to film shit on my Iphone, great success! Two Angles for your pleasure, we know how anal the BMX youth is about footage nowdays!
I personally love this clip, proving Paul the title of shutting the spot down today, Sick guy!
Before I post todays....Splattered Sunday Tunes here are some photos of the Pagan Party at FDR, shit was poppin
R.I.P MCM ADAM!!!
Have fun! Here is how stuffed I was going to FDR this morning, mad fun!
Keep riding kids! NEVER STOP THE MADNESS!
Van Homan is will save you, or so the internet has said. I personally know that Van was the Incredible Hulk's stunt double in The Avengers....true story....OR IS IT?
-Photo stolen from Least Most (sorry dudes)
ITS NATIONAL KICK SOMEONE ASS DAY COURTESY OF CHARLIE BRONSON THE UK'S MOST VIOLENT PRISONER. FREE CHARLIE!!!



Plus I hold this New Order song close to my heart, yes I have my reasons ya twat!

No comments:

Post a Comment