Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thrashzone Thursday's On The Mont May 24th Edition


Todd's Cool...huh huh huh

Two of Austin Texas finest ladies, I miss you Melissa and Rachael <3 
Best night of my life captured at a photo booth during SXSW
Stoned out of my mind on Hash and Weed cakes. Took care of Melissa on the walk back to the car and accidently dared Rachael to kick a window wearing her steel toe doc martins haha. I have no idea who that long hair dude is, but he didn't come back to the bong session after the bars closed. WILD NIGHT!
Enjoy kids! Take note I hadn't slept in days and had a fever but I guess since most of the youth of today are too lazy to read books and magazines. Well here is some local BMX history in the form of my failed Podcast since I couldn't set it up, but will soon so you can be entertained by me not falling asleep, hearing interesting stories, interviews, show reviews, what records to check out, and what chicks are hot at the moment. The world is changing and I'm falling far behind these small things such as this blog or doing a smith grind on my bike, getting an article published, sure they don't put money in my pocket or food in my mouth but fuck they make me happy. It would be nice to get paid but until then cheers!
If I'm ever lucky enough to be married I want it to be this way... only love kills the demon.
Getting my back checked out at the doctors. Not looking too good.

Fun local ledges to be shredded while they hopefully last another summer, buttery as fuck.
I took Benny Lewis to this spot but they were open and he couldn't ride, I felt bad you could tell he wanted to murder that place. In case you didn't know this is two blocks from my house is a HUGE BUST like you will go to jail, but we figured out the best times to ride it so sick sessions go down. Here is all that this sacred street spot a rarity in Delco has to offer the BMX and Skate community.
Me (Adam Schnellenbach) -Feeble to small gap to smith
Paul Rode hop over barrier into bank
Paul Rode turns around and proceeds to 180's over the barrier out of the bank
And Paul Rode ends his destruction of this set up,by busting a 180 over the Jersey Barrier and the bank to flat. Sick Guy.

It seems that Ridley has a fuck load of Jersey Barriers lying around recently so I took advantage of this gap to barrier set up avoiding a ton of broken glass in the Projects. Paul Rode filmed me do this, nothing special just mad fun.

And now your Top Five Thrashing Thursday BMX and Skate Sections Of The Day, Followed By My Top Five Television And Movie Clips Of The Day Due To This Thunder Storm Which Just Ruined My Plans To Take Photos For The Delco Flip Book Out Soon:
1. Garret Byrnes-Seek & Destroy
2. Bob Scerbo-Animal All Day

3.Ricky Oyola -Eastern Exposure 3

4.Andrew FUCKING Reynolds-Emerica Stay Gold

5.Ruben Alacantara-Etnies Forward

Now Onto TV And Movie Radness:
1. The Gate -Sacrifyx

2. The Simpsons- Homer's Enemy

3.The Beyond- Joe The Plumber Gets It

4. Monster Squad- Wolfman's Got Nards! (EVERYONES FAVORITE)

5. Gremlins- What's Poppin? The Gremlins Poppin? Gizmo's short like the short Shawn Stockton!
Id get loose with The Gremlins!

No comments:

Post a Comment