Monday, May 21, 2012

Delco Life On The Daily

For Tag
 REST IN PEACE MCM
Paul Rode is like famous and made The Come Up Bmx main page, congrats, all of us Delco Brand homies have footage in it so I guess I'm stoked!
No words can really express how chock full of shit our town is but here are some of the sites, and food joints. Along with some Mournful Monday Music,
 Three year old Vans Slip On kicks, I ride in these brakeless. Still zero damage done to the sole. Dialed.

 My favorite local burger joint Zac's FUCK FIVE GUYS, A BURGER COST YA LIFE!@


 NARCOS! Come hand and hand with any sort of good time, fuck off !
 BSD FOREVER!
 CHILLS NOT SKILLS!



The Zac's burger dude with a bag full of Yayo ready for business,



My boys in A Life Once Lost killing it at FDR for a music video, fuck yes! Bob Meadows smoked my weed! But smoked me up on Opium which I didn't know was Opium because I was 18 and never did anything aside from drink vodka, smoke weed, and  take xanax every time Devito and I would work the Relapse Records table at shows and get mangled. ALOL are some sick dudes, and I'm glad to see them rise from basements across the area to Ozzfest and so on, can't wait for the new record guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment