Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ben Lewis In Ridley

I showed Van and the Fit team around with Stew Johnson behind the lens in my town. Of course Ben Lewis sees a set up at a spot I've been to thousands of times but my mind never had this move in mind when taking the dudes to this spot. Ben did an opposite wallride manual to 180. It was seriously crazy. Proof also that sometimes you just need to look at a set up on the streets and 100% think outside of the box. Try not to have an opposite grind side, spin both directions, learn opposite wallrides and you can never complain again that a spot sucks.
More wild moves in this.

I also had to shave my beard for work. Bummer.
Thanks Stew for the 1201 soundtrack tip.


If you happen to be in the NYC area this weekend be sure to check this out!
EAST COAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment