Monday, October 31, 2011

Coach Schnell aka Dad aka Carl Schnellenbach Signature Delco Brand Fuck Heart Disease T-Shirts

IS HE HUMAN? A QUESTION ONCE ASKED OF VAN HOMAN, NOW ONE I HONESTLY WONDER ABOUT MY AGING AND YET STILL AMAZING FATHER, COACH CARL SCHNELLENBACH. I RESPECT THIS MAN MORE THAN HE WILL EVER KNOW, FROM BEING IN THE PA HALL OF FAME, FROM BEING THE MOST WINNING COACH IN ALL OF PA. MY DAD, CARL SCHNELLENBAH IS AN O.G SICK GUY!
New Delco Shirts out soon as well, for my dad to help him out with his heart troubles. These are the OG first presses. But the new ones will have the Delco Philly "D" on the sleeve and "Hero's Get Remembered, Kid, But Legends Never Die." (Sandlot shit)- Coach Schnell LIVES on the back. These must be done not this paycheck, but next one. I gotta pay Empire the last of my loot. I just think it would be a good idea so he can see that even if he thinks me riding BMX these long years he will see that there is community and its not just a hobby but a lifestyle. Would anyone be interested in carrying these in Black and Heather Grey (NOT WHITE LIKE IN THE PHOTO!) in 10 lg, 10 md, 10 sm if kids buy them it is for a rad cause and then we can re-up and get Delco Brand moving again here in PA and in Austin. Any thoughts? My pops has had multiple heart surgeries and problems but still coaches football, and is the highest winning wresting coach in PA. Look him up. Carl Schnellenbach. Would you wear this shirt with the extra details that I stated above. I love my dad and want him to realize that through BMX since I can't show him a paycheck for all my hard work and he gets mad at me when I show him how stoked I get when Dig BMX Magazine runs my work, but he blows it off because I don't get paid. What he doesn't understand that to me it is all I wanted my last two years of high school, and a complete honor that I still don't know how I have. The fact people like my work in the magazine makes me so happy but it does little to him. I just want to show him how we act as a community plus my dad is a super bad ass dude born in 1933. RESPECT. ps Sorry I always smell like skunk pops, my bad I try to stay by the shed, and No more borrowing the van and not putting gas in it. PLEASE LIVE ANOTHER 10 YEARS POPS! I LOVE YOU DUDE EVEN IF YOU HATE ME SOMETIMES FOR NOT HAVING A REAL JOB, NO GIRL AND MY BMX!
 
Peep the shirt design minus the Delco logo and the fact Im not making these in white, the more that they are wanted the more we will print, but these will be limited and hand made each by an artist friend of mine, sold online and at Ridley Wrestling Matches.
Here are some Halloween Tunes For You Kids. So Lock Your Doors, Bolt Your Windows. And Turn Out The Light. Enjoy your all Hallows Eve for SATAN! 

HAIL LUCIFER



1998 life hahaha. Coyler took this at the old Tinicum Skatepark when I was just turning a freshman. Pretty funny, I love my Garret Byrnes outfit ha.
Navazio used to air that thing and it would move, I was impressed alot back then.
SxE!
And me at 19 at Title Ten Skatepark R.I.P
Title Ten Tuesday Sessions Made Me Such A Better Ramp Rider It Was Fun. I still rode ramps like street, but minus pegs before it was trendy. Weird now I run Four.
James Bencrowsky took this and I was too lazy to scan it.

No comments:

Post a Comment