Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Keeping it casual with a pair of Zoo York kicks/ Along With A Daily Dose Of Killer Tunes

I love the look but, fuck me are these brutal to ride in. First my Cult X Vans shoes lasted two weeks. my Nikes lasted 3 weeks, and these Zoo York sneakers are already showing wear and tear after three days of riding. What happened when a pair of Etnies Mike Valley shoes lasted 11 months? Im going for a pair of Etnies again when I finish off paying what I owe to Empire.

All that damage is from riding metal pedals. What the hell is wrong with child labor these days?
Here are some Witchery Wednesday Tunes For Your Ears Pleasure, here are the top five records I've been slaying and the number one Pizza joint. Navaz and Stew know what's up! '


1. Chuck Ragan- Feast Or Famine (Ex Hot Water Music in case your a pair of clown shoes)
2. Beastie Boys- Licensed To Ill (best song on the record, sick rhymes)
3. Converge- Axe To Fall (just vicious, most pissed record since Jane Doe)
4.Ghostlimb- The Custom Of The Sea (members of Graf Orlock for fans of His Hero Is Gone and Tragedy)
5. Young Widows- In and Out of Youth and Lightness (Brilliant!)


King Diamond with Mastodon = Win

No comments:

Post a Comment