Saturday, October 1, 2011

East Coast Life... For The Time Being


FBM  = PIZZA BEER AND FUN ALONG WITH SOME FAT BALD MEN


Sick Guy!
My long time buddy Joe Notte doing this massive gap, called the "OZZY GAP". What a beast!
Saturday tunes!
oday was amazing, riding spine ramps all day with the Ginch Bros. brought an end to the Bummer Summer. Two of my favorite dudes ever. Ben Lewis is a sick guy. Ty Morrow is a beast, and Trey Jones did the third craziest roof gap I've ever seen in real life. Great to see all my Austin homies on the East Coast and a huge thanks to Van Homan and 2x4 for putting on a sick event. I love you Steven Crandall!
Best dudes here: Have more fun, eat more pizza! (sadly Tom Blyth was not at the jam today)
Peep some old Benny L. footage and get pumped on BMX! The UK scene is unreal! Stay zooted America!

No comments:

Post a Comment