Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thrashin' Delco Hey! Showing The Fit Team Around In Ridley/Delco Today! A.K.A Some Sick Times With Sick Dudes!



THRASHIN' U.S.A!



After a long day riding with the Fit Team,its safe to say that Van Homan is still the best street rider ever.
 Photo Credit: Crandall


 With Ben Lewis just being a fucking machine. Nuff said! Just wait for footage. Hell he even catches fish with his bare hands the kid is that talented. (I may've made that up)
 Photo Credit: Homan
 Shawn Mcintosh accidently bought some booze free alcohol. But I take it he found some real booze! 
 Photo Credit: Homan
Today ruled. Stoked on everyone and talking The Big Lebowski up with Stewart Johnson.


 Good times, great oldies! Nice riding with Daniel Kelleher and Dan Conway as usual. Sick guys! http://www.fitbikeco.com/ Come back to Ridley/Delco anytime! Here are some evening tunes for you. Surgery in the morning!


Deeceman!


And I always liked this picture based on how lazy this tabletop is and how wet the bank is. Thank you to Derek Girard for the inspiration on keeping it chill!

I <3 FBM
Me taken in Ridley by Angela S. Circa 2009
Surgery on my dumb wisdom tooth tomorrow, here are some Witchtanic Wednesday tunes for your ears. 




FUCKING INTEGRITY!
(((Get heavy)))
Have more fun!
Fun set up, massive hop. Stoked on this photo, shot around two years ago?
Why do you come here ?
And why do you hang around ?
I'm so sorry
I'm so sorry

Why do you come here
When you know it makes things hard for me ?
When you know, oh
Why do you come ?
Why do you telephone ? (Hmm...)
And why send me silly notes ?
I'm so sorry
I'm so sorry

Why do you come here
When you know it makes things hard for me ?
When you know, oh
Why do you come ?
You had to sneak into my room
'just' to read my diary
"It was just to see, just to see"
(All the things you knew I'd written about you...)
Oh, so many illustrations
Oh, but
I'm so very sickened
Oh, I am so sickened now

Oh, it was too late, too late
It was too late, too late
It was too late, too late
Oh
It was too late, too late
It was too late, too late
Oh, it was too late, too late
Oh
Oh, it was too late
It was too late
Oh, too late
Oh, it was too late
Too late, too late
Oh
It was too late.
I <3 Morrissey. N/H

No comments:

Post a Comment