Thursday, October 20, 2011

Read Music/Speak Spanish

Every fall I seem to find myself in a situation that makes me super happy and normally along with that comes the same situation but with sadness prevailing in the end. Im not letting the latter happen this Autumn.


(Always loved these lyrics)
And I kissed a girl with a broken jaw that her father gave to her. 
She had eyes bright enough to burn me. They reminded me of yours. 
And in a story told she was a little girl in a red-rouge, sun-bruised field 
and there were rows of ripe tomatoes where a secret was concealed. 
And it rose like thunder, clapped under our hands. 
And it stretched for centuries to a diary entry's end where I wrote, 
You make me happy oh!! when skies are gray 
You make me happy oh!! when skies are gray and gray and gray.
I haven't listened to a Bright Eyes record in forever, but I still LOVE Conor Oberst's other project "Desaparecidos".
Seriously an amazing record in the same boat as the first Weezer record when it comes to catchiness and just the fact it never gets old.
I got a letter from the army
So I think that I'll enlist
I'm not brave or proud of nothing
I just want to kill something 



Spotted this photo on Facecrook and had to post it.
So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment